Eligibility criteria for IPUCET (Law) course offered by IPU is as follows:
- Candidate should have passed class XII of CBSE or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate*
- Candidate must also have passed in English (core or elective or
functional) as a subject.
- Candidates awaiting results or appearing for the qualifying exam can also
appear for CET subject to the fulfillment of the above conditions on
declaration of the result.
- As on 01.08.2018, a candidate should not be beyond 21 years of age.
- Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Widows or Wards
of Defence Personnel/Persons With Disability will be allowed 5% relaxation
of marks in the minimum eligibility requirement, irrespective of the fact
whether there exists any reservation for any category of such candidates or
Aggregate of 50% marks in the 12th class for the purpose of eligibility
will be taken as the aggregate of best four subjects (unless otherwise
specified) including English and compulsory subject(s), if any. These
compulsory subjects will vary for various programmes.