1) Selection for the programme will be based on the performance in class
XII. After processing the Application forms of candidates whose supporting
documents are submitted to the office within 3 days of the declaration of
the class XII result (Karnataka PUC/ISC/CBSE), the cut off percentage will
be declared and displayed on the University notice board/University
website. No postal/telephonic/e-mail communication will be given from the
Other Boards whose results may be declared after the above mentioned
Boards will be considered subject to availability of seats.
The University does not authorize any individual or organization to operate
on its behalf.
2) Candidate will be intimated through appstat link:
on the University website www.christuniversity.in. No other communication
will be made.
3) Candidates failing to submit the application within the stipulated date
and time will be considered as “Not Selected”.
4) Candidates not submitting the category certificate from the concerned
Karnataka authorities will fall under general merit.
5) Only Natives of Karnataka, who can produce relevant documents from their
Parish Priest/Pastor, will be considered under “CHRISTIANITY CATHOLIC” and
“CHRISTIANITY NON-CATHOLIC” category.
6) BCom Regular Programme classes are held from 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM.
Students applying to BCom shall give an undertaking that, they do not
intend to pursue CA programme (The new pattern of CA programme enables
article ship immediately after the CPT and hence students cannot attend the
regular BCom classes).