- A career with ITC Hotels, a division of ITC Limited.
- Be part of one of the country’s largest private sector organisations.
- Work with one of India’s top 10 preferred employers.
ITC Hotels has been conferred the unique recognition of becoming the greenest luxury hotel chain in the world,beingaccorded LEED* Platinum certification, making it the only luxury hotel chain in the world to have achieved this coveted distinction. This accolade is an endorsement of ITC Hotel’s credo of ‘Responsible Luxury’- an ethos that integrates world-class green bese practices with contemporary design elements to deliver the best of luxury in the greenest possible manner. It is also inspired by the enduring vision f ITC to contgribute meaningfully to a sustainable and inclusive future.
* LEED, or leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is an internationally recognized green building certification systemby the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC).
India’s most innovative and dynamic hotel chain ITC Hotels, owns and operates over 90 hotels country-wide under 4 distinct brands; The Luxury Collection, WelcomHotels, Forture and WelcomHeritage. We have a strategic alliance with Starwood Hotels Worldwide for the luxury Collection and Sheration brands.
The ITC Hotels chain, with its globally benchmarked products, service excellence and customer-centricity is poised not only to sustain its leadership position in the industsry, but also to emergeas the largest hotel chain over the next few years It has been awarded “The best Employer in Asia and India” also “Best Company to Work For” Award.
The Institute-ITC Hospitality Management Instigtute (Erswhile Welcomgroup Management Institute)
Set up in 1976, the ITC hospitality Management institute is located at the ITC Green Centre in Gurgaon- a Platinum rated Green Building certified by LEED,USA, which houses state-of-the-art training facilities. As the in-company Management Training & Development Centre of ITC Hotels, this is a stepping stone for ITC Hotels’ managers towards further achievements. The Institure has won the Golden Peacock National Training Award. The Institute has its ownhousing complex in Gurgaon.
ABOUT THE PROGRAMME
The WelcimLegionnaire Programme is conducted by the ITC Hospitality Management Institute at Gurgaon near Delhi.
- This is a four and half year training programme in Hospitality Management includig an Undergraduate Degree Course (BA).
- Cost of the training* will be borne by ITC Hotels.
Trainees will be paid a scholarship during the programme.
- Graduates will be offered frontline executive positions in the company’s hotels across the country.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Boys appearing for Class XII in the year 2013-2014 examination.
- Minimum marks 70% in Class X and XII. No compartment.
- Age not more than 20 years as on 01-08.2014
- Good demeanor and an outgoingnature.
- Affable and warm.
- Commandover the English language with exccellent diction and accent.
- High level of general awareness and basic knowledege of computers.
- Should have proven record of leadership in school.
- The Candidate must be fit and healthy, both physically and emotionally
- Weight must be proportionate to height.
WHERE TO APPLY
If you are interested in building a career with ITC Hotels, please send us your details at the address given below.
ITC HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE
ITC Green Centre, 10 Institutional Area, Sector 32, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana, India.
DETAILS REQUIRED IN APPLICATION
Name, Address, age, height, weight class X marks and present school.
* Condition Apply