There are 4 major exams conducted for Hotel Management aspirants.
Step 1: The application form can either be filled online or can be downloaded from the website (www.nchmct.org). This further generates a unique application number.
In case of form being downloaded, the application amount can be sent via Debit/Credit Card or net banking.
Or, if the form is filled by taking a printout, then, the duly filled-in form (having Auto Generated Application Number) has to be sent to JEE Cell, National Council for Hotel Management & Catering Technology , A-34, Institutional Area, Sector – 62, NOIDA (UP) – 201309 so as to reach on or before 07 April 2014.
Step 2: Admit Cards of all those students whose application form reaches the given address on time will be uploaded on the site.
Step 3: The cost of application form is Rs. 800/- for General Category candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/PH category candidates.
Step 1: Fill the application form.
- An on-line application form is available every year by February which has to be filled and submitted online.
- It is recommended to understand the details of the Program being offered before filling this form.
Step 2: Select the venue and date for your selection process.
- When the form is filled, options to select the city, date and time for selection process will be available by February.
Step 3 – Print and submit the form.
- A printout of the completed application form along with one passport size photograph has to be taken to the venue on the date of the selection process.
- In case of any queries, visit the website firstname.lastname@example.org
Manipal University – Welcom Group
Step 1: A candidate has three options of filling the form:
(a) Fill the online application form and pay the amount through credit card, net banking or demand draft; or
(b) Form can be purchased from selected branched of SBI or ICICI banks; or
(c) Can write to the university and request for the application form.
Step 2: The form has to be submitted before the due date.
For further details, you can visit the site www.manipal.edu
Step 1: A candidate is required to fill the application form online on the website www.ipu.ac.in and the send the scan of the necessary documents, photograph and signatures from personal id.
Step 2: On filling the form, a candidate gets a registration number and password which is required to be kept safely till the results are announced
Step 3: The cost of application form is Rs. 750/- and the payment can be made via Debit/Credit Card or Net-banking.
For further details, you can visit the site www.ipu.ac.in