Globalization has led to a number of upcoming opportunities in the hospitality and allied sectors. Eventually, hotel industry has evolved with the employment not only being restricted to hotels only but is rather acceptable by other industries as well. Nowadays, a person who pursues his graduation in Hotel Management can explore jobs in areas such as Hotel & Restaurant management, Hospital Administration, Cruise Ship Hotel management and Catering, Tourism Associations, Airline Catering and Cabin Services, Club management, Forest Lodges, Guest Houses amongst others.
Increase of global travel industry and aviation industry is expected to enhance hotel industry in next couple of years.
The industry has recorded a growth of more than 20% and is expected to grow even faster in the coming few years.
Mostly Hotel management program are either three years or four-years honours courses affiliated by various university by comprising Catering Technology and Culinary Arts.
Extensive Course Coverage
Comprehensive Sectional Tests/Mock tests
Interactive Study Tools
Effective Doubt Handling
- Covers Hotel Management Entrance Exam conducted by IHM, Oberoi, IIHM, WGSHA .
- Exhaustive and relevant Study Material – Concept Books, Smart Guides, Class & Home Exercises etc
- Extensive Classroom Training
- Online Academic Support
- Special focus on Reasoning, General Awareness and Service Aptitude
- Extensive Test Practice – Mock Tests, Periodic Tests, and Speed Tests