For Applying to the Bachelor of Management Studies Course
- Candidate should have passed/appeared in Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other equivalent examination considered equivalent by the Delhi University
- The candidate should have appeared and secured pass marks in English and three subjects from among the following:
Accountancy, Agriculture, Biology, Biotechnology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Commerce, Computer Science, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Geography, History, Informatics Practices, Mathematics, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, Psychology and Sociology.
- Percentage of marks (in best 4 subjects) required for different categories in class XII are:
At least 60%
At least 50%
At least 54%
Eligibility Criterion for IPM Program of IIM Indore
- 60% aggregate marks at Secondary/X Standard/Equivalent and at Higher Secondary/XII/+2 level/Equivalent for General and NC-OBC category candidates (55% aggregate marks at Secondary/X Standard/ Equivalent and at Higher Secondary/XII/+2 level/Equivalent for SC, ST and PWD / DA candidates).
Eligibility for BBA/ BBA(CAM)/ BBA (B&I)/ BBA (T & TM)/ BBA (BOM) by Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) Delhi
- The candidate must pass in 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent exam with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
- Candidate must not be more than 21 years of age in the year of entrance examination.
Eligibility for BBA from Symbiosis University
- Candidate should have passed 12th (10+2) examination from any recognized Board with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC /ST students).
- The candidate should not be more than 20 years of age as on 1st May of the admission year (22 years for SC/ST candidates).