BMS/BBS/ IPM/BBA are bachelor programs for entry into the undergraduate management courses. The courses help in understanding fundamental principles of management and business skills. SmartPrep prepares students for attempting the competitive exams for these courses. The pattern and the sections of these entrance exams is almost the similar for all except the difficulty level which varies. A candidates’ assessment is marked on the basis of the performance in these exams which comprise of sections on Comprehensive English, general awareness, logical reasoning, etc.
The SmartPrep Edge
Extensive Course Coverage
Comprehensive Sectional Tests & Mock Tests
|Interactive Study Tools|
Effective Doubt Handling
- Exhaustive and relevant Study Material – Concept Books, Smart Guides, Class & Home Exercises etc.
- Extensive Classroom Training
- Special focus on Higher Mathematics and Business Aptitude
- Extensive Test Practice – Mock Tests, Periodic Tests, and Speed Tests
- Extensive Personal Interview Sessions
Important Notification :
DU Entrance-Exams Tenative Dates
17th June 2018 – JAT ( BMS/BBA , B.A.(HONS) Bussiness Eco.) & LLB.
19th June 2018 – 5 Years Integrated Course in Journalism & B.El.Ed
20th June 2018 – B.A.(Hons.) Multimedia & Mass Communication
21st June 2018 – B.A.(Hons.) Humanities & Social Sciences
DU Online Registration Start Date : 15th May 6 P.M End Date : 7th June 6 P.M
Link : https://ug.du.ac.in/app2k18
1) Announcement Of Admission 2018-19 ( Link : http://www.du.ac.in/du/uploads/Admissions/2018/UG/10052018-pr-Announcement-of-Admissions-to-UG,-PG,-M.Phil.,-Ph.D.-for-2018-19.pdf )
2) Schedule for Admission
( Link: http://www.du.ac.in/du/uploads/Admissions/2018/UG/15052018_Admission_Schedule_Merit2018.pdf)
3) Step by step Registration Process (Link: http://www.du.ac.in/du/uploads/Admissions/2018/UG/Step-by-Step-Guide.pdf) (Source: http://www.du.ac.in/ug-ad.html)
4) Information Bulletin: ( Link: https://ug.du.ac.in/app2k18/Supports/UG_Bulletin_2018_19.pdf)