The course has a special orientation towards child development. Students have the option of choosing a specialized course in Computer Education or Special Education instead of the pedagogy course.
A B.El.Ed graduate can opt for a professional teaching career or pursue further studies like M.El.Ed or M.Ed, at the postgraduate level. In case you are interested in becoming TGT or PGT, you could also pursue M.A in some teaching subject, after doing B.El.Ed.
- Teaching in Government Schools (Upto Class VIII), including at MCD/NDMC/Sarvodaya Vidyalayas, Kendriya Vidyalayas and Navodaya Vidyalayas all across India and Private Schools.
- Leading the elementary school systems in various capacities.
- Teaching and research in elementary education in the government and non-government sectors
- Post-graduate courses including M.El.Ed., Mphil, LLB, etc.
- Content Creation at Publishing Companies
- Eligible for all SSC and UPSC exams for General Degree holders.
- Eligible for teaching positions at Army / Air Force Schools across India