These are 10 things you must do to reduce stress and perform better in the board exams:
1. Do not mug up derivations practice them by writing them down on paper.
2. Try to understand the concept behind each step in derivation and make a proper logical flow.
3. Try to practice lot of application based questions when practicing numericals.
4. Write answers that are to the point and are not too long.
5. Have a balanced approach devote adequate time to all subjects or go by a plan.
6. Keep enough revision time for each subject.
7. Avoid too much of stress and develop support system to de stress.
8. Must give formulae when using in questions.
9. Make a column on the extreme right of the answer sheet for rough calculations.
10. In papers like Maths, Physics, Accounts etc after the numerical write answers separately in the next line.