Some Do’s and Don’ts while answering question paper.
- Before you start the exam, utilize the first ten minutes to scan the paper. Read the instructions carefully before answering the questions.
- Try to follow the sequence of questions while answering so that there is no confusion.
- Answers to the questions of different sections should not be mixed.
- Try to answer questions according to the word limit.
- Be very precise and to the point in one mark questions.
- Give more explanation for questions with 3 or 4 marks.
- Answers for 6 marks questions should be in detail with proper explanation.
- Highlight or underline important parts of the answer for better presentation.
- Wherever required give proper labeled diagrams to support the explanation of your answer.
- Always mention formulae whenever applicable.
- Do not leave any question unanswered. Try to attempt every question.
- While answering keep in mind that the examiner does not know anything. Hence, explain clearly each and every relevant point.
- Among the questions with internal choices, select the ones that you plan to attempt, and frame a structure of the answers you are going to write for these questions.
Test Taking Strategies for 12th