About SmartPrep Forums Undergraduate Forum Hotel Management

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SmartPrep India 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

A place to discuss all things related to Hotel management courses.

Dhruv Patel

Hello, I’m in my 12th. I would like to know if Hotel Management is a good career option. Please answer. Thanks.

Hello Dhruv, the Tourism industry is growing at a rapid pace with growth of over 10% over last year. During the 12th  five year plan, a 12% growth has been projected. This growth would result in an additional employment generation of 2.5 crores. There would a requirement of 36 lakh trained manpower for the hospitality sector at various levels by 2016.

We at SmartPrep think that Hotel management is an excellent career option. 🙂

Dipti Budhwani

What are the qualifications to pursue a course in hotel management? Can you tell me?

Hello Dipti, the qualification for admission in a hotel management course is a pass certificate in the final examination of 10+2 system or any other equivalent.

Dinesh Ahuja

Till what date can I apply for NCHMCT?

Hello Dinesh, the last date for application form for NCHMCT is 15th April 2013.

Aakash Rathod

Hello, please tell me if I can go for a Hotel Management course, I’m expecting to score around 60% in my 12th exams. And also, how can I prepare for the entrance exam? Thank you.

Hello Aakash,

Yes, you can definitely go for the Hotel Management course. 🙂 To prepare for the entrance exam, SmartPrep offers you an extensive course which will ensure you have an edge over the other applicants. For more details about the course, please visit this link http://bit.ly/Zo84IR.

Aakash Rathod

Okay. Thank you so much sir. Looking forward to joining you guys.

Varun Shah

Hello, does SmartPrep from coaching for the entrance exam for BHM?

Hello Varun,

Yes, SmartPrep most definitely provides coaching for entrance exam for Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM) course. Kindly visit this link for more information on our SmartPrep EDGE program. http://bit.ly/15yI5QU

Thank you and looking forward to associating with you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us