Tagged: 

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SmartPrep India 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

A place to discuss all things related to the subject of English.

Rahul Pandit

Hello sir, I would like to know what can I expect in the English section of the undergraduate entrance exams?

Hello Rahul, the areas covered in verbal ability section of these entrance exams are  Reading Comprehension, sentence improvement, grammar questions(error spotting, fill in the blanks), and vocabulary based questions.

The base for all this is covered well during 11th and 12th classes.

Prakash Verma

Hello sir, I’m looking to make a career in the field of law. How important is the subject English in the entrance exams?

Hello Prakash, in the field of law, English language is very important. So, the entrance exams focus on English very highly. You need to master the topics  of vocabulary, reading comprehension, grammar and sentence correction very thoroughly.

Karan Bhatt

Hello, I want to do a proper graduation course in the English language. Can you please tell me which course do I need to prepare for and the entrance exam for the same. Thanks you.

Hello Karan,

You should go for BA (Honours) English course if you are seriously considering taking up this subject. The Common Aptitude Test for English (CATE) is a pre-requisite for students aspiring to do a BA in English (Hons) at Delhi University. You can read in detail about SmartPrep’s excellent coaching for CATE here http://bit.ly/1047wbb .

Hope this helped. Thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW