This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SmartPrep India 4 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

A place to discuss all things related to BJMC and BMMMC courses.

Rajesh Sharma

Hello, I would like to know what career options do I have after a degree in journalism?

Hello Rajesh, BJMC is a three-year undergraduate programme in journalism and mass communication, spread across six semesters. The course teaches fundamentals of journalism, advertising and communication to deliver across masses. BMMMC is quite popular among students aspiring for various sectors in the media. In six semesters over three years the course trains them in the skills required for electronic media.

Students study political science, history, psychology of communication, print and radio journalism, advertising, editing for film, and photography. They also make video films and radio programmes. New media and corporate communication have recently been added to the curriculum.

Do let us know if you have any other queries. 🙂

Ashok Tiwari

Hello, I would like you to recommend me some books I can refer to. Thanks in advance. 🙂

Hello Ashok, some of the books you should refer to are:

Arihant Mass Communication Journalism Entrance Examination,

Mass Communication and Journalism BJMS Entrance Examination by Dheeraj Pandey and

Guide to Journalism and Mass Communication Entrance Examination by Students Aid Publication

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Contact Us