Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SmartPrep India 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

A place to discuss all things related to the Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) course.

Shilpa Agarwal

Hello, please tell me what career scope do I have after a BCA degree? Is it a good career option?

Hello Shilpa, the IT sector has been one of the top revenue earner for Indian export industry over the last decade. The future also holds a huge requirement and growth in this sector. As the industry evolves, the institutes imparting this knowledge have a tremendous task before them, of producing highly skilled professionals to meet this demand.

A degree in computers from a good institute is a passport to the realization of your dream of working in a top MNC. 🙂

Satish Shah

Hello, I’m thinking of joining BCA after my 12th, can you please tell me what are the qualifications required?

Hello Satish,

The minimum education qualification required for the BCA course is 10+2. You should have scored at least 60% marks in 12th board.

Hello Satish,

The minimum education qualification required for the BCA course is 10+2. You should have scored at least 60% marks in 12th board.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW