Tagged: 

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SmartPrep India 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

A place to discuss all things related to the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) course.

Ramakrishna Iyer

Hello, please tell me which are the various universities offering BBA? Thank you in advance.

Hello Ramakrishna, the following universities offer BBA:

Guru Gobind Singh IP University, Symbiosis and  Bharti Vidyapeeth University.

Do let us know if you have further queries. 🙂

Amay Kulkarni

What subjects are included in the BBA entrance exams? I want to know.

Hello Amay, the BBA entrance exams will test your knowledge about the business world and your basic managerial skills. The main subjects would be

General Awareness and Business Awareness

English Proficiency

Reasoning Ability &

Quantitative Aptitude

Mehul Shah

Hello there, I’m looking forward to joining BBA as it would be a good base for an MBA course. What would be eligibility criteria for this course. Please answer. Thanks.

Hello Mehul,

To be eligible for a BBA course you need to:

1. In a single attempt get a minimum of 50% (for CBS – 60%) marks in XII standard in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination of the CBSE (or any other exam recognized as its equivalent). Students appearing for the exam in this academic year are also eligible.

2. Apply to the different institutes that offer a BBA degree.

3. Sit for the entrance test. You can opt for College of Business Studies (CBS), Indraprastha University (IP) or Symbiosis (SNAP).

4. Qualify in the written exam and then clear the group discussion and personal interview round.

Krishna Makwana

Can anybody tell me if I can apply for BBA without passing my 12th? Thanks.

Hello Krishna,

Unfortunately you cannot apply for BBA without clearing the 12th exams with a minimum of 40%. Hope this helps.

Ram Shastri

Hello,

Can you please tell me more about your BBA entrance exam preparing course? I’m thinking of joining a good institute. Thank you.

Hello Ram,

BBA entrance exam is a pre-requisite for joining any Business Institute in India. SmartPrep offers you an extensive and comprehensive coaching to help you sail through this very important part of your career. A unique learning methodology with a focus on speed and accuracy, SmartPrep administers tests every week and mock exams to give students a feel of the final test. The Centre Manager counsels mid-session with the student’s parent on their progress.

Along with detailed analytical reports to diagnose their weakness and helps build on their strengths, SmartPrep exclusively conducts psychometric test for students to help them choose the right career path. For more information, visit this link http://tinyurl.com/bnb4brx

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW