About SmartPrep Forums Undergraduate Forum Bachelor of Law (LLB)

Tagged: 

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SmartPrep India 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

A place to discuss all things related to the Bachelor of Law (LLB) course.

Ravi Sharma

Hello sir, I would like to know more about the CLAT exam. Can you please help me? Thank you.

Hello Ravi, the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance test conducted by 14 National Law Universities/Institutes for admissions to five-year integrated under-graduate and post graduate degree programmes.

Vivek Shastri

Hello sir, I would like to know what are the key areas one needs to work on while preparing for law entrance exams? Thank you.

Hello Vivek, Law aspirants must work on mastering their English most importantly and keep updated with the current affairs. Also, you should keep following the developments happening in the legal field.

Dinesh Ahuja

What is the last date for submission of the CLAT forms?

Ashok Singh

Hello, can anyone tell me what were the questions like in last year’s CLAT exam?

Hello Ashok,  please follow this link http://www.smartprepindia.com/common-law-admission-test-clat-2012-exam-paper-analysis/ for an in-depth analysis of 2012’s CLAT question paper.

Hope you find this information useful. Do let us know if you have any more queries. 🙂

Anmol Shah

Hello, I’ve just given my 12th exams and I’m keenly interested in making a career in Law. Which exam do I need to prepare for and how? Please advice. Thank you.

Hello Anmol,

You need to prepare for the CLAT exam. We at SmartPrep offer you an extensive course which will ensure that you have an edge over the other students. To know more about the SmartPrep Edge course for Bachelor of Law (LLB), please follow this link http://bit.ly/Yml0MU.

Hope this information helped. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

BOOK NOW