DU admissions 2018: Delhi University’s Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC) released its first cut-off with an increase of 0.75 per cent in the BA Economics (Hons). The cut-off for B Com (Hons) remained same for this year. The cut-off for Economics (Hons) is 98.50% and 97.75% for B Com (Hons).
The eligible students will have to reach concerned college with the required documents. The cut-off is released on the basis of average percentage in best four subjects.
B Com (Hons) Cut-Off
- For general category = 97.75%
- For OBC category= 95.50%
- For SC category= 92.75%
- For ST category 87.50%.
- For PwD category = 86.75%
- For Kashmiri migrants = 88.75%.
BA (Hons) Economics Cut-Off
- For general category = 98.50%
- For OBC category= 96.75%
- For SC category= 94.25%
- For ST category 92.50%.
- For PwD category = 94.50%
- For Kashmiri migrants = 95.50%.