Staff Selection Commission which was set up in 1977 is held to conduct examinations for government recruitments. The test is conducted to check the candidate’s abilities to work in a public service job. Every year, the SSC conducts examinations all over the country for candidates hoping to get a government job. To make the cumbersome tasks easier, nine regional offices are set up in the cities of Mumbai, Kolkata, New Delhi, Guwahati, Bangalore, Allahabad, and Chennai. Chandigarh and Raipur are home to sub-regional offices.
With a comprehensive syllabus of the SSC exam, the ability of a talented candidate is judged. A best candidate will not only possess the quality of handling the pressure with ease but will also be able to take care of the problems that may arise in an organization without hampering the flow of work.
The SSC is very stringent with the recruitment process. A candidate is expected fill in all the sections of application.
A post in a government office is highly sought-after, but you need to have the skills to handle the job.
The SmartPrep Edge
- A unique learning methodology with a focus on speed and accuracy, SmartPrep administers tests every week and mock exams to give students a feel of the final test.
- A weekly test is conducted on every sixth day of the week. This test consists of approximately 30 questions and must be completed in 50 to 60 minutes.
- The test is administered by the Centre Manager/Counselor of the SmartPrep centre.
- A detailed Development Report is generated with analysis of the errors made by the student.
- During the remediation/doubt clearing session, the teacher discusses common problems and tricky questions of the practice session/test.
- Learn more about our Test Preparation Methodology
While other institutes providing preparation for SSC exams focus on concepts, SmartPrep focuses on patterns that have been already asked in exams and have shown tendency to be repeated across years. The class sheets, homework assignments and tests are based on these patterns, hence providing the student and intensive training of the critical patterns from examination perspective.